Terms & Legal
2)Website Use & Terms
3)Product & Other Use & Terms
AllisonSupply.com terms and conditions
As a User of the Allison Supply Site you may, from time to time, post content and share it with other users, read content generated by other visitors to the Allison Supply Site and other affiliated sites, and view third party postings and reviews regarding products and services.
The Allison Supply Site is not targeted towards, nor intended for use by, anyone under the age of 18. By using the Allison Supply Site, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older. If you are not at least 18 years of age, do not access, use or register on the Allison Supply Site. In the event we become aware you are under 18, we will terminate your registration.
Changes to the Allison Supply Site
Restrictions on Rights to Use
* remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice contained in or on the Allison Supply Site;
* use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Allison Supply Site;
* collect any information about other Users (including usernames and/or email addresses) for any purpose;
* reformat or frame any portion of any Web pages that are part of the Allison Supply Site;
* create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
* create or transmit to other Users unsolicited electronic communications, such as “spam,” or otherwise interfere with other Users’ enjoyment of the Allison Supply Site;
* submit to the Allison Supply Site any content that falsely states or implies that such content is sponsored or endorsed by us;
* transmit or upload to the Allison Supply Site any item containing or embodying any virus, worm, defect, Trojan horse, software bomb or other feature designed to damage or degrade in any manner the performance of the Allison Supply Site, any other Web site, or any computer or other device or system, or the enjoyment of the Allison Supply Site by any User;
* use the Allison Supply Site to violate the security of or gain unauthorized access to any computer or computer network or other device or system (including unauthorized attempts to discover passwords or security encryption codes);
* submit to the Allison Supply Site any content that is unlawful or facilitates, constitutes, promotes or encourages illegal activity; or otherwise use the Allison Supply Site to transfer or store illegal material, including any material deemed threatening or obscene;
* copy or store any User Content offered on the Allison Supply Site other than for your personal, non-commercial use;
* take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Allison Supply Site or the IT infrastructure used to operate and make the Allison Supply Site available;
* use the Allison Supply Site and/ or any User Content, intentionally or unintentionally, to violate any applicable local, state, federal or international law; or
* collect or store personal data about other Users in connection with the prohibited activities described in this paragraph.
Any trademarks, service marks, and other marks and indicators of source or origin that are displayed on the Allison Supply Site are the proprietary property of Allison Supply or our respective licensors, as applicable. None of such marks may be used in connection with any other product or service, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, or to disparage or discredit the owner of such mark or its affiliates. Any trademarks of third parties that appear on the Allison Supply Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us. You may not use, copy, modify or display any of the trademarks, service marks, images, names or logos appearing on the Allison Supply Site without the express written permission of the copyright or trademark owner.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE ALLISON SUPPLY SITE, AND OF ANY USER CONTENT, INFORMATION, ADVICE, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR DESCRIBED ON THE ALLISON SUPPLY SITE, IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THAT ALL SUCH INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE MAKE NO, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE AVAILABILITY, OPERATION AND/OR USE OF THE ALLISON SUPPLY SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY USER CONTENT PROVIDED VIA THE ALLISON SUPPLY SITE, AND ALL OTHER CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR DESCRIBED ON THE ALLISON SUPPLY SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. IN ADDITION, WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION AND CONTENT ACCESSIBLE VIA THE ALLISON SUPPLY SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT, AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS THEREIN OR FOR ANY ADVERSE CONSEQUENCES RESULTING FROM USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR RELIANCE ON ANY ASPECT OF THE ALLISON SUPPLY SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO USER CONTENT AND ALL OTHER CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR DESCRIBED ON THE Allison Supply SITE. FURTHER, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES THAT THE ALLISON SUPPLY SITE OR THE USER CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY ANY USER FROM US OR THE ALLISON SUPPLY SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
Allison Supply reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services which the sale or use of such product and/or service in your State is restricted or prohibited. In the event of a pricing error on the Allison Supply Site, Allison Supply reserves the right to cancel any orders resulting from such pricing errors.
To properly serve all customers, Allison Supply reserves the right to limit quantities on some goods or structures. In this case, only a certain amount of this limited quantity items may be placed in your shopping cart. Allison Supply further reserves the right to cancel multiple orders of the limited quantity item purchased by the same User and/or shipped to the same delivery address.
Allison Supply may display visual representations of products sold through a Allison Supply Site. Allison Supply attempts to display the colors of the products shown on the Allison Supply Site as accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that the product displayed will exactly match the final product delivered.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL ALLISON SUPPLY OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, OR THE SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL OR REVENUE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF DATA) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, ACCESS TO, RELIANCE ON, UNAVAILABILITY OF, INABILITY TO USE OR IMPROPER USE OF THE Allison Supply SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY USER CONTENT, REVIEWS, ADVICE, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR DESCRIBED ON THE ALLISON SUPPLY SITE, OR THE DISCLOSURE OR MISUSE OF ANY USER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE. IN ANY EVENT, ELEPANTS’S RESPECTIVE TOTAL MAXIMUM LIABILITY IN RESPECT OF THE Allison Supply SITE OR ANY PART THEREOF, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USER CONTENT, REVIEWS, ADVICE, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR DESCRIBED ON THE Allison Supply SITE, IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO ONE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($100.00). THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY PROVIDED HEREIN.
Third Party Advertisements and Links to Third Party Sites
We may display on the Allison Supply Site advertisements from third parties, such as banner advertisements and pop-up texts, and links to third party sites. We are not responsible for the content of such advertisements or links, any products, services or other materials relating to such advertisements, any linked site, or any link contained in a linked site. The display of any advertisement or link does not imply endorsement by us of the advertisement or linked site or any content therein. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO ANYONE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO ANY USE, CONTINUED USE OR RELIANCE ON ANY ADVERTISEMENT DISPLAYED ON THE ALLISON SUPPLY SITE, ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR OTHER MATERIALS RELATING TO ANY SUCH ADVERTISEMENT, ANY LINKED THIRD-PARTY SITE, OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE.
Improperly Filed Claims – All claims you bring against us must be resolved in accordance with this Disputes Section. All claims filed or brought contrary to the Disputes Section shall be considered improperly filed. Should you file a claim contrary to the Disputes Section, we may recover attorneys’ fees as well as any other costs, provided that we have notified you in writing of the improperly filed claim, and you have failed to promptly withdraw the claim.
Statute of Limitations – Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim you bring against us must be filed within one  year after such claim arose or be forever barred.
Please contact us with any questions regarding these Terms of Service. Please report any violations of the Terms of Service to Notice@AllisonSupply.com and by our contact page at http://www.AllisonSupply.com/contact/ .
Allison Supply terms and conditions
By purchasing and/or using any brass or other items from Allison Supply, you agree to the following:
IMPROPERLY LOADED AMMUNITION CAN CAUSE SERIOUS PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH. LOADING SHOULD BE DONE ONLY BE COMPETENT ADULTS AFTER PROPER INSTRUCTIONS. SINCE LOADING OPERATIONS ARE BEYOND OUR CONTROL, ALLISON SUPPLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES WHICH MAY RESULT.
You agree to follow all safety and other warnings included with your press(es), dies, materials, components, equipment, safety information available at http://www.allisonsupply.com/safety/ , safety and other information available at http://www.saami.org , and any and all safety information that apply to any and all items or info used in your loading process.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY ABOUT THE FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY OF ANY PRODUCT FOR ANY SPECIFIC PURPOSE, AND EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY.
You specifically agree to the following statements regarding brass when used in loading or reloading:
1) In the event of a cartridge failure or malfunction, it is impossible to state that any given component was the cause of the failure or malfunction of that cartridge.
2) In the event of a cartridge failure or malfunction, the cause of the malfunction or failure would be loading error only.
3) It is impossible to know the source of any piece of brass past what is shown, if anything, on the headstamp.
If you did not by your brass directly from Allison Supply, then you did not purchase from Allison Supply.
In all cases, Allison Supply’s total liability shall be limited to the purchase price of the item(s) in question, and you agree that a refund of the purchase price is a complete and full remedy.
IMPORTANT CALIBER NOTES WHEN PURCHASING
FOR ALL CALIBERS – All brass ordered is assumed to contain military brass, commercial brass, or a mix of military and commercial brass. Military brass may have slightly different characteristics than commercial brass, including but not limited to the primers being crimped, different spacing/trim lengths/case capacity/case wall thickness, and manufacturing source. If you need all commercial brass, that request must be made in advance of requesting a quote and again in advance of placing an order, and it will need to be agreed to in writing by Allison Supply before you submit payment. Otherwise, all orders could be 100% military brass, 100% commercial brass, or a mix of any percentage of the two. Some calibers are specifically described in advertisements or requests for offers from Allison Supply as being commercial brass or military brass, and in those cases the guaranteed composition is at least 97% of the specified brass. Brass may include “+P” designations and standard loads for all calibers where “+P” is an available marking.
45ACP/45AUTO – Unless specifically noted in writing and agreed to in writing by Allison Supply, all orders for 45 may contain both large and small primers.